- To protect our trees and comply with Wisconsin DNR rules, firewood must be from within Sauk County and within 10 miles of the campground. Read here for more info
- To keep our campground peaceful, no motorbikes or off road vehicles allowed.
- Guests must stop at office and leave by 10:00pm or pay a campsite fee.
- No pets or smoking in rental units.
- Must be 21 yr old to camp without parents.
- Pets are welcome here! Dogs must be on a leash, cleaned up after, and may not be left unattended or allowed to bark so that they disturb other campers: No pit bulls or attack dogs allowed.
- QUIET HOURS: 11:00 p.m. TO 7 a.m. NO RADIOS, RECORDERS, ETC. No outside speakers, amplifiers or car radios used at anytime. Drunkenness, profanity or obnoxious nuisances will not be tolerated. Security or Dell Boo employee(s) will remove you from the campground if these rules are not followed.
- CHILDREN: MUST REMAIN IN YOUR CAMPSITE AFTER 10:00 p.m. (A child is anyone under 18 years old)
- SPEED LIMIT: 5 MPH, we have a lot of children at play. Please keep them safe.
- NO FIREWORKS OR FIREARMS: They are illegal in Wisconsin and subject to a $550.00 fine. Violators will be evicted. This includes sparklers.
- CAMPFIRES: Permitted in fire rings only. Please no fires higher than 12 inches. Do not move the fire ring. Do Not Leave your fire unattended. Security will wake you up to put it out.
- TREES: Are important to our campground. No cutting, chopping or breaking of any tree or bush, dead or alive. If we find you doing this you will be charged for a new tree. NO GATHERING OF WOOD FROM OUR WOODS. WOOD IS SOLD AT THE OFFICE.
- PETS: Allowed on a leash at all times. You may not leave your pet alone in the campground. No pets allowed in pool area, restrooms , office or game room. Clean up after them. If the pet is left alone, the dog pound will be called. NO PIT BULLS OR ATTACK DOGS ALLOWED.
- POOL: Open from 9:00 a.m. to dusk. Children under 14 MUST be with an adult. No lifeguard. NO GLASS. You must wear swim wear. NO cut-offs or clothes.
- RECYCLE: It’s the law in Wisconsin. Recycle glass, plastic and aluminum.
- PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT: Available in the office.
You, the camper are important to us.
If you have any problems or if we can be of any help to make your stay more enjoyable, please ask.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING OUR CAMPGROUND.
Reserve Today! Call 608-356-5898 | Or Contact us by e-mail.